July 2, 2009

YAARO DOSTI BADI HI AJEEB HAI...

This is my first blog… hm…I thought of writing it for long…bt somehow I couldn’t digest the idea that others will like to read what I have got to say..

But today I m here..writing my heart out…

Actually what inspired me to write all it FRIENDS…the series..

Today I watched the last episode of FRIENDS season 10…and I thought.. how different I would have been if I haven’t met my friends… in many situations and in many ways, they have changed the course of my life, in positive direction always.. there are hundreds of bittersweet memories associated with each of my friend.. the list is long… whenever I head kk singing ‘yaaro dosti badi hi haseen hai’ I smile and silently agree ….

I know I m not a very social person..bt I just CANNOT IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU GUYS…

I still remember my first day in somalwar. I was the new bird in the park, that also from a small village. I was staring into strange faces and I saw two faces radiating smiles..those two were neeraja and nupur. I just can’t ever forget the way they help me to get adjusted in totally different and somewhat difficult life.. I was feeling all time low then..a 13 year old girl, away from her parents, in totally new and competitive environment, struggling to cope up with the pace and competition in one of the best schools of Nagpur where a loss of each mark means u are thrown a way back… and how can I forget Kadambari… I still remember her teasing that she is better at Marathi than me..and yes she proved it from time to time..since 9th, me neeraja and kadambari were inseparable..

10th was the most memorable year of my school life… athawale homework, joshi madam’s class and school.. we studied hard and enjoyed even more.. the punishment me and neeraja faced together in athawale, gathering, The Periodic Table, school magazine…and most important of all..our gang of girls.. me neeraja kadambari devashree renuka aditi ela asawari ankita and last but not the least madhura..

11th and 12th were the crazy study years..bt the bond of friendship strengthened… though adya wasn’t with us bt it didn’t matter to our friendship. Practicals in shivaji science, Gadkari sir’s class and a late afternoon lunch at either neeru’s place or kad’s home with everybody groping for food… the endless laughing sessions…. I really miss those moments….

The physical separation occurred after 12th..and after CET result… with me neeraja and kad at rkn, renuka in ycce, asawari in gmc, ankita devashree in Amravati and ela repeating for PMT…bt the bonding was as stong as ever…even after totally different schedule of each one, we met on regular basis…

And I met with two incredible friends in my first year..and nearly came on verge of breaking all bonds with one of my best friends… actually re-meeting with swapnil was one of the important thing that happened.. he taught me to belive in myself…he made me realize that I am a unique human being with good heart. we shared an incredible friendship.. he made me laugh whenever I was sad, he smiled with me whenever I was bubbling with some great news... and the second one – mudgha aka ‘don’ she assured me that its not wrong to enjoy the great fun –to do some of the craziest things when ur heart says so… bt the increasing rift betn me neeraja and kadambari pained a lot… I thought , no this can’t be the end of 5 years of close friendship… bt that moment came when I wondered ‘can we 3 be together again?’ bt today I can proudly say that yes, kad is great friend…we are once again together with old differences buried…

And how can I forget MY GROUP??

Amey ashutosh apeksha and vikrant..thanks buddies… finally in second year..me and neeraja settled with a great group…we had studious “HUSHAR” people like neeraja and ashutosh, the happening guy vikrant, cute n smart apeksha, and last bt not the least amey-…u might b wondering why I didn’t describe amy like I described everyone else…truly speaking…I fall short of words describing him..he is great guy… these people were always by my side holding my hand when life played its most tiring games with me..they tolerated my irritating behavior and my sarcastic remarks..they scolded me ,they cared for me and the most important thing – they silently told me with their unspoken words “you are our friend…”

And yes, abhishek modak… I met him in WAD….me neeraja and abhishek share great rapport.. a truly MARATHI MULAGA …in and out RSS person… with caring eyes and compassionate heart with firm base of morals and values.. today I m really glad that I attended WAD coz WAD gave me a great friend…

And friendship with abhishek added some more names to my friendlist … rohan kekatpure, jitesh nair , majiri deshmukh and apurva mujumdar…

AND HOW CAN I FORGET RENUKA MARATHE? In initial days for me she was little sister of neeraja…pan mala kalalech nahi how much she means to me till she left Nagpur and went to Pune.. I miss you a lot renu…

Everyone who know me must b wondering why I have so little mentioning of neeraja? The reason is I fall short of word when I want to thank her for all the said and unsaid things that she did for me…she is like a sister to me more than a friend…8 long years we have been together sharing every bittersweet experience of life…

And this is my last year in Nagpur…I don’t know where will I be in next year…bt one thing is sure, I wont be in Nagpur..i am going to miss all of them as much as I m gonna miss my family…

I know it has been a really really long read…and u really have to test your patience to read it…my words may b boring but what matters are the emotions and not the words…sss

This is just to say thanks to all the people who touched my life and brought out a better person within…

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hey u have written the blog vry vry nicely.... keep on writing such good blogs so that we can have something nice to read like this always!!!!:-)neeraja

Unknown said...

very well written .............. it feels great to have u as a frnd ....!!!

Unknown said...

abe...tereko likhna b aata........gr8 yarr..
u 4got 2 add certain names dear..yaad dilau kya??
:P
dat was sweet n cute..bas aur jhoot nhai hota..

Unknown said...

realy gud as a start....kepp doing d good work!!!!

rohan said...

mast ahe.....keep up d gud work...

kBlogs said...

Hey good work. Feels like I am reading a short biography!
Keep it up.:)

Swapnil said...

Very well written. You were always a nice writer,keep it up.

Unknown said...

Good expression power. keep it up. Chhan.

lalit said...

goood one. :)

vikrant said...

lovely yaar...i wish my name was there..sweet yet urging one..veri nice work..keep blogging..n next time I am sure to have my name over there..it would be my pleasure.

Unknown said...

cchan lihilays.khara tu mala vachayla sangila hotas pn itke divas mi nahi kela te.thn 1 of my frnds accidently read dat n told me that i was being mentioned in it n u miss me a lot. dat inspired me 2 read it:).....its really gud....n my comment is proportionately long,right?

Post a Comment